I am back with an intriguing topic which is CAREER FOMO!!!!!
Why is it sometimes so difficult to make a decision? Fear of not making the best possible, perfect, right choice is often more prevalent than fear of making the wrong choice. Because what if something even better comes along? It is especially important when considering your next career move. How do you know which one is the right one once you’ve determined what you might want to do? Or even if the right one is on your list?
Today, you can choose from a wide range of career opportunities, some of which were not even known about a few years ago. However, without solid career guidance, it can be difficult to find a way to the career of your dreams. Career planning is a continuous process for people throughout their working lives. This practice assists you in smoothly navigating your career path by assisting you in determining your short-term and long-term career goals.
What is the fact of the matter about the scenario?
The primary aim of asking yourself this question is to ensure that you are making good decisions. You want to make sure that the decision you’re about to make is based on reliable statistics rather than an improper inference of your situation. Otherwise, you fear setting unrealistic expectations or being disappointed by your decision.
You will need to work on the following aspects:
- Examine your educational background, skills, experience, and abilities.
- Learning about your passions
- Investigating untapped potential areas
- Keeping current on industry, recruitment, and trends
- Examining job postings and researching employers
- Interview Preparation
- Creating an eye-catching resume
- Learning how to write effective cover letters
- Looking for your first job or changing careers?
Employment Trends for Freshers
According to recent research, this year the job skill sets are shifting, and learning in-demand skills can provide greater access to opportunities as more organizations embrace a hybrid way of working.
- Ecommerce and
- Technology start-ups
- Marketing and Sales
College student essential Mantra!!
- Management of time
- Develop your self-care skills such as study skills, and money management.
- Seeking assistance when needed respecting the rules and policies displaying honesty, integrity, and perseverance.
for more motivational content browse these articles:-