Improving your life has become increasingly easier over the past few years with the emergence of the internet. Nowadays you can buy anything, find out any piece of information or even talk to whomever you like on the internet. With this being said, there are still a couple of cool tips that we have come across through the course of our research which are still relatively unknown by many people. So without further ado, here are 5 lifehacks that you didn’t know about:
- Use teabags for smelly shoes: If you or a friend currently has a pair of shoes that stink every time you take them off, place a couple of teabags on the insides of the shoes and leave them aside for a few hours or even a day if you like. If your shoes are both smelly and wet on the inside, put a mixture of rice and baking soda on the insides of these shoes and set them aside for a couple of days instead.
2. Use paperclips to open SIM trays: Ever been in that situation where you’ve just bought yourself a new phone but the pin that’s generally used to open up SIM trays hasn’t been provided to you. Or maybe you’re someone who’s looking to change your SIM card but lost the pin yourself. In these cases, paperclip that’s been bent into the appropriate shape can be used for this purpose. Try bending part of the clip into the shape of a needle to obtain the best results.
3. Coca-Cola is a good toilet cleaner: If there is a stain on your toilet bowl that will just not go away, soak the bowl with a bottle of coke and leave it overnight. Wash it the next day with Harpic or any other toilet cleaner solution you prefer and flush until it is clean.
4. Rub a lemon or an orange on your skin if you have BO: If you’re in a situation where you have no time to take a bath and need to rush as quickly as you can, rubbing two halves of an orange or lemon will definitely improve your situation. However, always go for deodorant if you have that option first. As much as this is a life hack, dried up fruit juice on your skin is not an advisable thing to have as it can attract a myriad of insects including flies and mosquitos.
5. Put your phone in a glass to increase its volume: If you’re someone that likes to play music on your phone out loud, this will especially help you out. Putting your phone in a drinking glass or bowl will bounce the sound off the curvature of these utensils which in turn will result in the audio of your phone being significantly amplified. Use this lifehack when you’re hanging out with your friends and there isn’t a Bluetooth speaker or stereo system in sight.
On another note, check out this site for a myriad of lifehacks that we could not cover today. You may find something useful based on your own personal needs and lifestyle.
Thanks for reading!
The biggest lifehack of them all? The StuCred app. Get it here.
Tags-5 interesting Lifehacks That would Amaze you, interesting lifehacks nobody would tell you, Lifehacks that were Best kept secrets so far, useful lifehacks for you